Get ready for Georgia Beer Day this Saturday, Atlanta!
Georgia Beer Day is the the yearly celebration of all things craft beer in the Peach State. Celebrated on March 6th across Georgia, the day benefits the Georgia Craft Brewers Guild (GCBG) and their member breweries.
50 breweries are members and participate in the event annually, and 14 of them are from Atlanta. The list includes Atlanta Brewing Co., Monday Night Brewing, and Eventide Brewing (full list below)
There will even be discounts and special offers at the GCBC breweries!
If you’re a craft beer fanatic, all breweries will be offering a limited edition collector’s pint glass.
All members of the GCBG are teaming up with Boelter Glassware for the collaboration. $1 from every glass will be donated back to the GCBG, and proceeds will help promote, protect and further common interests of its members.
The 2021 inaugural pint glasses feature art by Larry Choskey and features prominent state symbols including: the Cherokee Rose (state flower), Southern Live Oak (state tree), and the Honeybee (state insect).
The participating breweries will be offering special offers throughout the day. Check with your favorite brewery’s website pages to learn more.
Here are the 14 breweries in the GCBG, celebrating Georgia Beer Day:
- Atlanta Brewing Co., 2323 Defoor Hills Rd. NW
- Best End Brewing Co., 1036 White Street SW
- Bold Monk Brewing Co., 1731 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd. NW, Ste. d-1
- Eventide Brewing, 1015 Grant St. SE
- Fire Maker Brewing Co., 975 Chattahoochee Ave. NW
- Halfway Crooks Beer, 60 Georgia Ave. SE
- Monday Night Brewing, 670 Trabert Ave. NE
- New Realm Brewing, 550 Somerset Terrace NE, #101
- Round Trip Brewing Co., 1279 Seaboard Industrial Blvd. NW
- Second Self Beer Co., 1317 Logan Circle NW
- Steady Hand Beer Co., 1611 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd. NW, Unit F
- SweetWater Brewing Co., 195 Ottley Dr. NE
- Torched Hop Brewing Co., 249 Ponce De Leon Ave. NE
- Wrecking Bar Brewpub, 292 Moreland Ave. NE
Featured Image: Master1305 via Shutterstock