Jeni’s Splendid Holiday flavors are finally here, and it’s time to celebrate with a pint or two!
The holiday roster includes five unforgettable flavors, and you can order each of them by the pint! Jeni’s new flavors make the perfect gift or little treat for yourself! Tasting the new flavors will definitely get you into the holiday spirit.
Jeni’s Splendid Holiday flavors will be available by the scoop in shops beginning Thursday, November 2nd.
Okay, okay! What are the flavors already?
This year Jeni’s is delighting with some new flavors! You can get excited for:
Merry Berry – Brambly berry buttermilk cream with amaretti cookies and raspberry coulis. A showstopper for anyone who loves berries.
Buckeye Frenzy – Like a peanut butter cream candy with a chocolate shell and crispy rice treat center. Inspired by the buckeye recipe of Jeni’s friend’s grandma Joyce. (My mouth just watered!)
Rum Ball (DAIRY-FREE) – Their rendition of a classic boozy truffle. Rum-soaked dark chocolate cream with tangerine and crumbled cake.
Boozy Eggnog – Back by popular demand! A rich egg custard with lots of nutmeg and whiskey from Jeni’s friends at Uncle Nearest.
White Chocolate Peppermint – A swirl of pink and white peppermint with white chocolate freckles. A Jeni’s holiday classic! (And SO PRETTY!)
That’s not all, though. This holiday season, Jeni’s is also debuting their take on the classic Italian affogato–the L’affogato! The L’affogato is ice cream topped with two shots of a robust and smooth cold brew, roasted by Slingshot Coffee Co. If you love the perfect balance of bitter and sweet for the holidays, I’ve got some good news for ya about this one!
And you can get any flavor as a L’affogato, but Jeni’s has some great recommendations too:
The Classico with Salty Caramel
Think of this as Jeni’s house coffee. The butteriness and saltiness their fan favorite signature ice cream flavor blend perfectly with coffee.
Triple Mocha with Texas Sheet Cake
Jeni’s take on the classic mocha, but with a little pizzazz because there’s actually three layers of chocolate flavor!
Toasted Almond Crunch with Brown Butter Almond Brittle
The nuttiness of the cold brew really shines in this one. So much so, it tastes almost like an amaretto (almond liqueur) coffee.
Get into the holiday spirit and try out one of these amazing new flavors! Order your pints now or head to the shops November 2nd!
Where can I find Jeni’s in Atlanta?
Jeni’s is only one of our very favorite ice cream shops! Here’s the list of addys:
- Jeni’s Ashford Lane: 1230 Ashford Crossing #300-A, Atlanta, Georgia 30346
- Jeni’s Westside Provisions: 1198 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Jeni’s Decatur Square: 545 N. McDonough St. Decatur, GA 30030
- Jeni’s Krog Street Market: 99 Krog St. Atlanta, GA 30307
- Jeni’s Krog Stoveworks: 112 Krog St. NE Atlanta, GA 30307
- Jeni’s Avalon: 800 Avalon Blv., Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Jeni’s Buckhead Marketplace: 77 W. Paces Ferry Road, Suite 35B, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Jeni’s Glenwood Park: 925 Garrett St., Suite H Atlanta, GA 30316
- Jeni’s at the Battery: 950 Battery Ave., Suite 1200 Atlanta, GA 30339
- Jeni’s Plaza on Ponce: 702 Cleburne Terrace NE, Atlanta, Georgia 3030