National Paella Day is totally a thing and Gypsy Kitchen in Buckhead Village is offering specials throughout the weekend. Gypsy Kitchen is known for its modern twist on traditional Spanish cuisine. Their location on top of Buckhead Village adds to the vacay vibes. Experience one of Spanish culture’s traditional dishes this weekend.
National Paella Day falls on Monday, March 27, and in celebration of this Spanish dish, GK is celebrating the popular rice dish with food and drink specials. Guests will enjoy:
- Traditional paella – shrimp, mussels, clams, octopus, chorizo, bomba rice, sofrito, soft herbs, garlic aioli, and grilled lemon ($48)
- Fideau – tomato, saffron, fennel, mussels, shrimp, clams, toasted vermicelli pasta, garlic aioli, soft herbs, and crusty bread ($46)
- Vegetarian paella – charred artichoke, grilled asparagus, bomba rice, tomato, fennel, soft herbs, and garlic aioli ($42)
- GK sangria – red or rosé ($9/glass, $36/carafe)
- Hibiscus lemonade – hibiscus-infused Highclere Castle gin, lemon, Peychaud’s bitters, and honey ($16)
Guests will also enjoy live music on the rooftop. A flamenco guitarist will be there to set the mood right, and with the weather getting warmer, this weekend is the perfect time to enjoy the rising temps while enjoying good food.