Everyone knows Halloweekend is full of partying and spooky good times! But this year, Halloween falls on a Tuesday, and we wanna celebrate on the actual day too!
Downtown Atlanta has just the event to keep us celebrating all the way to Halloween Day!
This year Downtown Atlanta is hosting Spooktacular Atlanta, a Halloween event full of dancing, art, and music! And don’t forget to don your best Halloween costume!
What to expect
Spooktacular Atlanta boasts a diverse range of talent to keep you entertained throughout the hour! They let us in on a sneak preview of the electrifying lineup:
- Crown Jewels of Georgia State is a dance troupe that’s sure to keep captivate your senses with their legendary dance performances!
- Check them out @crownjewels_gsu on Instagram!
- KSU Dance Team is also cooking up some fantastic spooky dance numbers, that will set the stage on fire!
- Check them out at @ksuasa_dance on Instagram!
- Breathtaking sketch artist, Ugo Agoruah, an Igbo-American artist raised right here in Marietta, will also be there to create absolute magic with his beautiful portrait sketch art!
- Get a glimpse on his Instagram! @ugo_agoruah
Along with the amazing artists, there will also be floral installations (do I hear Instagram photo op!?) by none other than Each Day Florals!
Check out their Instagram, @eachdayflorals, for a taste of what to expect!
These fall florals open up today, October 24th, and will stay up until Halloween! So don’t miss your change for a lovely fall photo op!
And of course, no celebration is complete without a DJ! This year, Halloween DJ, Santiago Paramo will be spinning a mix of thrilling beats and spooky tunes, to get you into the spirit!
Date & Time: Tuesday, October 31st, from 12-1:30 p.m.
Location: Downtown at the Broad Street Boardwalk (intersection of Luckie Street and Peachtree Street directly behind the historic Flatiron Building, 84 Peachtree St.)
For more information, check out Downtown Atlanta’s website!