Looking for something uniquely Atlantan to stuff stockings this year? We’ve got you covered! Whether you’re looking for some peachy earrings or a pint glass with our iconic skyline, there are tons of ideas for a very Atlanta holiday!
- The most ATL thing you can do is, of course, shop local! Head to one of Atlanta’s adorable local artisan markets, like the Christkindl Holiday market in Buckhead Village! They’ve got tons of local artists who make the perfect artsy crafts for your friends and family!
- You can never go wrong with a gift card! Grab a local coffee shop’s gift card for some holiday pick-me-ups! They’ve got all the holiday sips you could ever want!
- Check out some of Atlanta’s local art shops! A great local artisan shop is HomeGrown in Decatur Square. They’ve got tons of local art, and are open year round. They’ve got everything from iconic wall art to adorable candles to stickers galore!
- Get a six-pack or growler of your loved one’s favorite Atlanta beer/cider. We’ve got some of the most iconic breweries in the South here in Atlanta, and the beer-lover in your life will love to try some of it! You can also get a classic pint glass from one of these breweries too! Maybe this isn’t the perfect gift to go in the stocking… but definitely a nice surprise in the fridge!
- Get them an Atlanta ~experience~ instead of a material gift! Looking for something a little more unique? How about an Atlanta candle light concert? Or a trip through Jurassic World!* Check out these insanely cool Atlanta experiences!* The experience will only be around through January 1st to grab those tix!
- Go the funny route and stuff their stockings with a funny Atlanta icon. Grab them a Waffle House mug or a lucky game day candle: Smells Like A Braves Win on Etsy!
- A gift card to their favorite Atlanta restaurant! And if you need some ideas, we’ve got you covered there too! Stuff their stocking with one of the best restaurants in Atlanta!
Stuff those stockings with tons of Atlanta-themed merch this holiday season!