It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Well, almost.
Live! At The Battery, one of our favorite entertainment destinations in the city, just announced the deets for their second annual holiday pop-up bar, Tinsel Tavern.
This new tradition has everything you’re looking for to get into the jolly spirit! Guests at Tinsel Tavern can expect twinkling lights, shiny tinsel, holiday-inspired cocktails and small bites, and, of course, photo opportunities that will perfectly capture the memz!
You can also expect some amazing tasty treats from Chef Brian Cosio, including:
- Pigs in a Blanket with honey mustard
- Cocktail Meatballs with beef, Italian sausage & creamy herb cream sauce
- Roasted Turkey Poutine with fries, sage gravy & mozzarella
- Buffalo Chicken Dip with tortilla chips, crudité & blue cheese
- Braised Pork Sliders with brussels sprout slaw, dinner roll & apple butter
- Snickerdoodle Sandwich with cream cheese, salted caramel & Grand Marnier
- Maple Bacon Churros
Tinsel Tavern will open up on November 30th and run all the way to December 23rd! But reservations open up November 9th, and you’re going to want to make a reservation, if possible!
Tinsel Tavern’s hours are:
Sunday through Thursday – 4pm-midnight
Friday and Saturday – 4pm until close
Tinsel Tavern will also have themed parties throughout the month for attendees to enjoy!
Guests can expect:
- a Holiday Karaoke Party on December 2nd from 8pm–midnight
- an Ugly Sweater Party on December 16 from 9pm–1am
- a Dancing Elves Silent Disco on December 23 from 9pm–1am
And to ring in 2024, the entertainment hub is rolling out the red carpet and flashing lights with a Hollywood Nights-themed New Year’s Eve celebration! Get ready for entertainment with live music, unforgettable photo-op moments and a midnight champagne toast featuring the Times Square Ball Drop on Sport & Social’s 32-foot LED screen!