Little Five Points is known for its weird, wonderful, and completely one-of-a-kind vibe. Walking through this neighborhood will have you connecting to your inner weirdo in the best kind of way! From Atlanta’s most iconic burger joint (you’ll know it when you see the giant skull entrance) to unique shopping experiences, there are so many things to do in Little Five Points! And to help you out, we’ve broken it down for you to get the most out of your day in Little 5!
Restaurants and Bars
- The Vortex – If you’re looking for the best burger in town, step right into the skull’s mouth (quite literally)! This L5P staple has delicious, towering burgers, insane decor, and delicious cocktails!
- Wrecking Bar Brewpub– If you’re looking for a good beer and fresh farm-to-table brew up favorites, Wrecking Bar Brewpub is the best spot for you! The menu keeps a few classics on constantly, while the rest changes to reflect the season, highlighting produce and flavors at their peak.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken– The best chicken sandwich in the ATL? Hattie B’s Hot Chicken, without a doubt! This Nashville style chicken is any level of spicy you want, from mild to ‘Shut the Cluck Up!!’
- Savage Pizza- – For delicious pizza in a casual setting, check out Savage Pizza! They’ve got super fun superhero decor, yummy drinks and more!
- Thai 5– For some of the most delicious casual Thai food in the ATL, you’ve gotta check out Thai 5. The building might look like an unassuming hole in the wall, but the vibes inside and food are worth it!
- Little Five Points Corner Tavern– Corner Tavern is the perfect vibe if you’re looking for cute outdoor seating (or indoor of course). Their menu is full of southern classics and bar food, and their drinks are mouthwatering! And check out their Jameson Chandelier as you walk in!
- El Bandido Mex Mex Grill– For authentic, delicious Mexican food in Little Five, check out El Bandido! Grab margs and guac or try their delicious dinner menu.
- Niramish Indian Cuisine– Add some flavor to your day in L5P by grabbing a meal at Niramish Indian Cuisine! This spot is great for vegetarian, vegan and Halal options, too!
- Community Star Bar– Not only is Star Bar a great spot to grab casual, dive bar style drinks, they’ve also got some of the best local concerts and comedy nights (every Monday) in Atlanta! Star Bar treats everyone like family, and our family loves to drink!
- Euclid Avenue Yacht Club– Take a trip to the sea with this pub house style bar. It’s casual and delicious at the same time!
Theatres and Venues
- Horizon Theatre– Horizon specializes in contemporary theatre. Some of their shows are brand new, some you’ll recognize right away. But all of them are so much fun to see! Their small venue is perfect for an intimate vibe and a night out on the town!
- 7 Stages– If you like experimental, edgy, activist-style theatre and performances, 7 Stages is perfect for you! They say on their website, “Since 1979, 7 Stages Theatre has brought local, national, and international emerging artwork of social, political, and spiritual importance to Atlanta audiences.”
- Variety Playhouse– If you want to hear some great music in L5P, head to Variety Playhouse. Expect great live music at Variety, from big names to your favorite local bands!
- Junkman’s Daughter– Junkman’s Daughter is a 10,000 sq ft paradise full of eclectic clothes, accessories, trinkets, and works of art! You can find anything from any color wig to 8 inch platform heels to adorable plants! JD is especially good for gifts!
- The Beehive– The Beehive is a community spot full of makers! It’s Atlanta’s only space that is run, owned, and operated completely by the Makers contained within. Shop for jewelry, art, clothing and so much more–all made right here by Atlanta artists!
- Crystal Blue– Stop by Crystal Blue for all your witchy, spiritual and crystal needs. They’ve got all the spiritual products you’re looking for!
- Psycho Sisters– Fun, funky and unusual clothing is Psycho Sister’s game. Grab vintage clothes, corsets, costumes, festival and so much more. The store is divided up loosely by decade, and it’s two stories with merch covering every square inch. There’s nothing not to love!
- The Clothing Warehouse– Eclectic, vintage clothing is The Clothing Warehouse’s vibe. They’ve got a huge selection of clothing, cowboy boots and a color-coded vintage t-shirt section. You could spend house sorting through their one-of-a-kind selection!
- Rag-O-Rama– Rag-O-Rama is every thrifter’s dream. With a fully second-hand selection of quirky, vintage items, it’s definitely a staple of L5P. Check out their crazy earrings, fun outfits and cool shoes!
- Criminal Records– Okay, face it. A neighborhood simply can’t be quirky without a little indie record shop! Criminal Records is a great place to peruse the records and maybe even… bump into the love of your life? “I said I love the Smiths!”
- Cultural Accents- If you’re looking for some beautiful, cool jewelry and beauty products, check out Cultural Accents in L5P! They’ve got everything you’re looking for!
- Aurora Coffee– Aurora has cute vibes and delicious coffees. And just to add to the quirky vibes… their drinks are all named after bears!
- Java Lords– Java Lords is L5P’s edgy coffee shop. Also a bar, grab any drink you’re craving at Java Lords! Their slogan is: Good Coffee / Bad Attitude. And we love it.
- Village Coffee House- Vintage fashion and coffee, all in one? Yes please! Village Coffee House is way more than just coffee!
The amount of impeccable street art around Little Five Points is unbeatable. From the insane OutKast mural to a wealth of hilarious, thought-provoking, and detailed murals, make a day of it and take in all the free art that L5P has to offer. Click here for a detailed tour route of the neighborhood’s street art.
So head on over the Little Five Points in Atlanta! There’s SO much to do!