Get ready for the ultimate form of stimulation at the annual TEDxAtlanta event coming this summer! Hungry for knowledge and more information on everything from AI, civic engagement, and everything in between. Passionate about blazing a trail to make a difference? This event is for you. This year’s theme is “We Rise” Focused on new frontiers in cancer research, a novel approach to child re-trafficking prevention to wisdom from the world’s largest fish, and secrets of city bees to the science of giving better advice is bound to leave you inspired.
This year’s roster includes entrepreneurs from every sect of life and career path. Guests can expect to hear presentations from the following guests:
- Joe Bankoff, constitutional law expert, professor
- Tiffanie Barriere, mixologist
- Kristine Braman, entomologist
- Moe Brown, therapist, LGBTQi+ advocate
- Gerry Chen, roboticist
- Susan Cohen, entrepreneurship researcher, professor
- Alistair Dove, marine biologist
- Isabel González Whitaker, civic engagement evangelist
- Omer Inan, AI researcher, electrical engineer
- Debra Lam, ecosystem builder, inclusion champion
- Anthony B. Law, head and neck surgeon, AI researcher
- Anant Madabhushi, biomedical researcher
- Andrew McConnell, entrepreneur, author
- Sydney Scherr, anti-child re-trafficking advocate
- Tara Stoinski, primatologist
This spectacular lineup of guests is just one accepts of the event guests can look forward to enjoying. Many topics will be discussed and explored by trailblazers, advocates, and professionals in their respective fields. Soaking up all this information is going to require a lot of energy so TEDxAtlanta has you covered with the foodpreneurs who will also be showcasing their talents.
This fun and intellectual event will take place this summer. Additional info is below and here.
- Date: May 19, 2023
- Time: 9 AM – 6:30 PM ET.
- Where: Rialto Center for the Arts